Thursday, September 17, 2009

Treats for the soul







You're probably going to get tired of my aspen pictures. I'm in awe over the emerging color everywhere. Magnificent nature! Well, not entirely - part of my new daily routine around the house is to check for dead flies on the windowsills and kill any new live ones. Can't wait for this part to end... We have a house full of company as well - have to keep the outside creatures out!

I think our newest guests are having a little culture shock arriving in our special area. This is a Mark's guys group who've come to play golf & fish. One of them needed to buy a digital camera and wanted to know if he could run into a Best Buy store in town. HA HA, fat chance there... He visited our local WalMart (that's all we've got in the way of a "national store") and bought one this morning. Actually they have a pretty decent selection & prices. Did I mention my camera died a few weeks ago and I had to visit the WalMart also? Not even 48hrs went by before I replaced it - can't do without one!

Thought I'd share this picture that was in one of the historic buildings at the Pioneer Museum with the labor saving devices of the time. Life "back then" was HARD. If I think I'm stressed, I'm going to read this list a few times - ought to cure whatever seems to be worrisome.

No comments:

Post a Comment