Thursday, September 24, 2009

Enjoying the moment




Weather still unseasonably chilly here, with lows in the mid 20's at night, and the snow has melted off the peaks. I walked with hooded jacket and gloves this morning. Not ready for this! Tomorrow the temps are supposed to go back up to normal - hope so. One good thing with the cold - the bee & fly numbers are dramatically down (at least in the house) I needed to give the fly swatter a rest.


My start of the day routine has gotten a little silly. Every morning the deer are outside my bathroom window eating the last of the grass, so I try to scrunch invisibly into the corner when blow drying my hair, so as not to disturb.I know people are saying, is she crazy, we don't want the deer in our yards, but here we do. Their territory, not ours...
Off to a new restaurant in town tonight with our family company. In jeans - which are accepted everywhere here, even in the nicest places. Gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment