Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Magic in the woods & in the sky




Now the deer are turning a gray color away from their summer brown. It's for winter - never knew they did that. Continuing signs of the change of seasons. No sign of the bear - hurray, although I know he's started the giant daily eating and wandering to bulk up. I stay watchful....




We saw the space station in the sky last night. Mark had looked up the time it would be coming by. Looked like a fast moving satellite. Can't imagine living and working in space! Our view of the night sky is unbelievable with only wide open spaces and no lights to interfere.




More boxes will be flung outside our community gate soon. This is a good place to buy casual clothes, ski stuff, but not to buy dresses, and I have need of one for a wedding we are going to back east. Ordered three - surely one will work...
Lastly, I've been properly chastised by my sister-in-law over my comments on medical marijuana possibly coming to our local town. (see last post). If it's truly only for gravely ill patients, I'm all for it - it was treated in a very lighthearted, off-handed way in the newspaper, giving me a much different impression on who it was for...




1 comment:

  1. LOL..as your most loyal daily reader, biggest fan and best friend of 38 years, it is my job and my pleasure to challenge (chastise) you!

    The small seasonal changes you are experiencing are such a gift. What an example you are setting for all of us in "slowing down" and truly experiencing Grace. Cannot wait to lay under the stars again on your deck!
    I love you...
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete