Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Movies and such







It's been a few days since I've added so here's the catch-up version. Went to see Julie & Julia. Our one movie theater hadn't added it, but then surprise it was on for 4 days. We live in a special little world here.... Anyway, the movie was FANTASTIC! The theater was full, people laughed through it, and applauded at the end. If anyone loves French food, cooking at all, Julia Child (one of the original food chef icons) and Amy Adams, this movie is for you. Afterwards we went to a local sushi place in town. Crested Butte - fabulous and quaint!






Does anyone know if it's normal for deer to have twin fawns? Yesterday we were on our morning walk and saw not one, but 3 sets of does with their twin fawns. Amazing! Today I was on the walk alone (Mark had early golf) saw a couple of does, but when I got back to the house, I scared some deer away. Mark had been watching them eat our baby grass and photographing them. Credit goes to him for this one...






We've had haze from the fires in LA. It's small compared to Denver, so no big deal, but I feel very sorry for the LA people. No place is safe, I guess.






Couldn't resist taking the cow picture this morning. They are sad, sad they can't get in our fence. HA, HA I say...

No comments:

Post a Comment