Friday, September 11, 2009

Simple pleasures


Again we saw the space station! Mark had seen the time published (8:03pm) and darned if it wasn't almost exactly that. I don't think about the fact that we have people from different countries flying around in that thing. And they are getting along - guess they don't have much choice...


Small mystery here, the ground squirrels have disappeared. Now those are the chipmunk look-a -likes, just much bigger. The real chipmunks are here still in force, hundreds of them, so where did the ground squirrels go?


Second visit to the quaint hair salon in town. I knew what I was getting into this time - no worries. They now have a second pedicure chair! I do have to admit, I haven't had a pedicure all summer, so this news didn't mean too much to me. And if you want to know why - I've been wearing closed toe shoes all summer. Sandals don't work that well in the woods, etc.
We have lots of company coming for the rest of Sept. starting today. Always lots of fun to have people here. I get to share all the places & things that are so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment