Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Leaks, watercolor paint, and reading

The DIY project continues - mirror out, old vanity out, new one purchased and brought back home. Small hiccup, mystery small leak has been evidently happening behind the old vanity - our handyman is trying to determine origin as we speak. The bathroom looks very sad right now...


I am posting some more paintings I've been working on in the last few weeks. I start a new session of classes with the art teacher that I'm so enthusiastic about this afternoon. http://www.artbypattykane.com/ Can't wait -

Finished, kind of, book number #2 for 2011. Okay, I didn't like it at all, made it half way and gave up. It had highly recommended on a reading blog I peruse from time to time. Not my kind of thing... Secret Eleanor by Cecelia Holland. Historical romance genre I believe now. Lusty, heaving bosoms etc. - about Elinor of Aquitane of all things...

1 comment:

  1. Yippeee! You finally started sharing your paintings. Tired of my nagging?! Truly, I am thrilled. Your fans want to see what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete