Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

And herrrreee is 2011. How did we get to the new year so fast? Anyway, hope everyone's Jan 1 was a good one.  So happy that we have the family here visiting. Main goal was to relax and just enjoy the weather. Hmmm - Tiffany & Chris came down first and out we went to the beach. Instead of gorgeous blue sky & sun, we had wind and clouds, albeit sort of warm temps (73). You'll see we toughed it out with a lot of other people anyway- oh poor us...


New Year's Eve day and New Year's Day brought better weather. Heather & Jay made it down and sun galore  with 80 degrees was happening. We ate outside because we could. Fun!

Lots of physical activity happening. Have done two walks a day (3 and 4 miles each) for the last two days and a gym workout visit because - I'm a glutton for punishment. Clearly I felt I must join Heather in all things... She had instructions from my old trainer (and Heather's current one) to make sure I was using all the equipment I should be, and in the right way. Wow, that's a dedicated trainer (Donna's fabulous and also a friend). I had the audacity to move away - miss her...

Have seen one movie (Little Fockers - silly entertainment but in our very nice new theatre with oversized plush leather reserved seating) with Tiffany & Chris, and heated card games went on New Year's Eve with Chris, Heather & Jay. What next, don't know but sure it will be fun...

1 comment:

  1. Yay finally pics! Wow, Heather looks fantastic!
    I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete