Saturday, October 30, 2010

Moving and Shaking

So not to complain, but honestly this east coast time thing is annoying. I need too much sleep or can't stay up late enough, but the tv shows I want to see (and there aren't many) are on too late. This was not a problem in Colorado. Oooh, a con on the list... I am falling asleep at the computer as I write, as I stayed up to see the first of the new season of The Last American Cowboy series. Sooo good, but paying the price today.  Okay, yes I know we should get a DVR for the house here. Next on the list!
We went to the beach, this time to actually stay to lay on lounge chairs, listen to the waves, and relax. Fun! And it's still very quiet which is nice. The crowds, they be acomin' though - soon - only fair, we have to share...


Baby alligator #2. This time at the southside. Nice to see the activity...  The photo of a crab is really the size of my thumbnail. They race up and down the boardwalk and hide in the cracks to avoid being squished. More birds too. This is my nature fix you know...


pelicans
tiny sanderlings
tri-colored heron


Went back to the Naples Grande for their 2nd anniversary celebration of their Friday Veuve Cliequot night. Yes, Tiffany & Chris, I thought of you....  No food, but lovely champagne - $3.00 a glass! We're trying to make sure that we get out and experience the Naples thing (in an early way - we then went to an asian restaurant at the happening Mercato, to eat outside and people watch - back home before 7!) I figure the big happenings are going on when we're already asleep.

1 comment: