Saturday, February 6, 2010

Early morning treasures







We walked on our usual path to the beach this morning feeling a little bit guilty that we have this beautiful weather to enjoy. As I write the northeast is being hammered with what they say could be a record breaking blizzard. I have checked in with both girls this am, and they had 20 and 22 inches respectively with another 12 hrs to go of snow. What craziness... be safe everyone!



The latest book I finished was Ted Turner's autobiography. Definitely struggled to get through this one. My 2 star rating indicates a flaw of some kind, in this case character. His - the egomaniac that he clearly is. Brilliant, yes, accomplished some amazing feats, yes; but boy, I would not want to have been the wife/family of this one. They appear to have been, maybe, number 20 down the list of priorities...



The alligator (Pam!) continues to show up fairly regularly in the morning on the south beachwalk. She (I think) doesn't seem disturbed by the tram or people foot traffic. Breeding happens in the spring, but so far I have only seen one...



No comments:

Post a Comment