Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wildlife - BEAR







I know I just posted yesterday, but really, had to do another in the wake of BEAR. Pictures aren't great, we all stood out on the deck trying to get good shots - Heather got the best - she has the longest lens... Bear was spotted by Chris out the living room window - good job! Big brown bear just outside our fence down the hill at 7 pm. Wow, can you believe it? Coincidence - just about a year ago I had my bear sighting on my walk in the woods up the road. This one was on our property however.
Deer all over the place - this one outside the bathroom window. Saw a group of elk with big bull (male) in the fields on Ohio Creek during the afternoon a couple days ago. A little too far for my lens sadly.
Grouse mommy and babies in the road close to our gates. And see pic of cow -does this count as wildlife? (I interrupted his breakfast.)

No comments:

Post a Comment