Monday, July 19, 2010

Enjoying the good life






Fast moving going on here. Mark & Paul fishing yesterday with good success, although people had the audacity to be in their favorite holes, and everyone else but myself off to Crested Butte for shopping & lunch. I, yes back at it, hauling the wheelbarrow and pulling those giant wheat weeds. Some have already gone to seed - boo. And yes, I was wearing sturdy shoes this time (The foot is almost 100percent back to normal).
Giant heat wave is gone (so sorry everybody - I see on the news that it's crazy hot in a lot of places). I thought I'd put up some fun family pics. That is James not in jail, although it looks like it, just the railing from the loft above, eavesdropping I think. Anna is holding the hummingbird feeder to see if the birds would eat anyway (and yes they did). That's Katie by the beautiful flowers that everyone brought us from the farmer's market in Crested Butte. Wow!
Wildflower fans, the big bloom at the moment are asters and mariposa lilies in our yard. Stuff changes at a fast pace - the shortened seasons here.

2 comments: