Wednesday, April 28, 2010

On to Star Mountain







It's farewell day. We've been running around like crazy people. Fabulous last dinner at our favorite french restaurant with friends. I even went for a dentist cleaning appt to hold me until we come back in Oct. Last walk to the south side beach yesterday, northside today. Bye alligator mommy & babies, bye beach.



We are taking the only tomatoes that ripened - see photo. Star Mountain is so high and the summer short, so I don't know if we'll be able to grow tomatoes there. I will do research of course. As soon as we get to Gunnison we have to pick up our order of baby aspen & pine at the forest service. Let the games begin!



We're looking forward to seeing family in Dallas & shopping (me) in Santa Fe for the house before we get there. We have packed the weirdest assortment of clothing imaginable. For hot, for cold, we will hit it all before the trip is over...




I don't know if I am savvy enough to post while travelling so probably the next post will be from Star Mt. HURRAY!!!



1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip!! Can't wait to see photos... of the travels, and of the mountains!!

    ReplyDelete