Sunday, November 10, 2013

SURPRISE




The most amazing thing happened on Friday. For my birthday, my daughters Heather and Tiffany flew down and surprised me. I mean REALLY surprised me; I opened the front door and had to sit down on the stairs speechless in shock. Mark and the girls had been plotting for two months and did an excellent job of fooling me. Fantastic weekend, already over sadly. They are in the air back to their busy lives. Fantastic out of this world birthday present for my 60th!!







My birthday dinner was superb, at our favourite French restaurant Escargot 41 with good friends Andrea and Andy. And Patrick (chef/owner) made a special longtime favourite of mine that is difficult to get outside of Paris: Tarte Tartin. Yummmmm.













Much fun at the beach. A fifty degree difference in temps for the girls coming from MD and VA, and much scrambling to pull out summer wear and flip flops (thank goodness Tiffany had summer maternity clothes from her first time!).










Condo is quite cute and close to everything, so we're finally going to settle down. Miss the girls already...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment