Monday, November 18, 2013

Fishing, dolphin, and sand between the toes




Ahh the beach life. Having way too much fun while a hefty snowstorm has hit Star Mt. 12 inches in fact. A reminder that we will go back for three snowy months of winter, so soaking up the sun while wearing flip flops.
















Mark had great luck surf fishing yesterday. Pompano, Spanish mackerel, and lady fish caught in big numbers. Dolphin were all around and came in very close. Hoping he will keep some for eating next time.




Saw another movie, and have to say a big step down from the last two (Captain Phillips and Gravity). All is Lost starring Robert Redford. No dialogue and just a man and his sailboat in crisis. Meant for the small screen I think.
This is alligator Al. I see him a lot of mornings on the way to the boardwalk. Cuddly don't you think?




Ciao, bitte, bonjour, and more. I am so envious of all our bilingual visitors. They seamlessly go from intense conversations in their native language to unaccented good mornings to me as I walk by. Only took Latin (and what good did that do) and high school French, and that , as some can attest, has only gotten me into trouble when in France.




Early morning sunrise from our condo unretouched. It's not mountains but not shabby.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment