Thursday, March 17, 2011

March madness in Naples

Oh, goodness, sorry for the delay in posting. Time has gotten away from me.  Really, you ask? And is that due to the stressful job you have? Well, no...

Lots of talented ladies

Mike the Tai Chi master from Boston
 Tai Chi is going well and my art class with my now favorite instructor is awesome. Took a quick photo of both. Mike, the Tai Chi instructor, is doing what he does best - as we walk in he's already in the zone, doing the form, which I'm happy to report seems to be imprinted in my memory, both muscle and mind. Marvelous discipline for all ages (and most here are older than me) and is soooo centering.

Saw a rosy spoonbill after discussing the lack of them for weeks and weeks. Amazing tropical bird, and what's with the one leg, other one squished up thing?
CRAZY here, with both spring break in full swing and season still in. Interesting phenomenon seems to be happening here, people do not wish to stop in their cars - for stop signs, as in the law, the rule, the policeman gives you a ticket thing. Whoa, is that vacation mindset, senility, northern (sorry) attitude? Watch out, that's all I can say as you're minding your own business crossing the street...

No comments:

Post a Comment