Friday, March 25, 2011

Bits and pieces and white sand

Oh, sigh, spring break that never ends. Well, that's what's going on here - aaah. Yes, it's gorgeous, weather 80 degrees, and the beach is fabulous, but boy, the traffic and crowded restaurants. Little Naples is stretched to the max. AND, we just want to be back at Star Mt. Well, clearly there is some insanity going on here, and I think it's at our end. Shhh, we think our house is sold here. Not been talking about it so as not to jinx it. More later...

Art class is a major joy. Patty is a wonderful motivating teacher and I've gotten so much out of her classes. I'm posting the lastest assignment. Color, color, color...
Finished another book, but I have slowed way down on the book reading. This one was good, not new, quite old in fact 1945 - Nancy Mitford's two first novels comboed: Love in a Cold Climate and the Pursuit of Love. Life for the British uppercrust family in the 1930's (a lot was taken from her real life family - the notorious Mitford family).

1 comment:

  1. Love the painting. It's very different from anything I have seen you do before. Not that I don't also love your other paintings!

    ReplyDelete