Monday, January 25, 2010

Florida sweetness







Enjoying life here while the snow continues in CO. Isn't this a great sand sculpture! I would love to claim credit, but it's a mystery - some great young/old artist did this.



This is my nature fix, walking to the beach every morning. Wasn't aware I had this need, but apparently it's increased since the Star Mt summer adventure. Bring on all the creatures! The pink bird is a favorite, called Rosy spoonbill. The first time I saw one, I thought it was a flamingo from a distance.


Shelling has been mediocre at best, but we're spoiled. We have amassed a big collection at the house over time. We've learned it comes in cycles, but I will always keep a sand dollar even if it's not perfect. Good luck for me I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment