Saturday, January 7, 2017

Football, the beach, and the new year

Happy New Year everyone! I don't make resolutions as a general rule, but I will continue to work on listening to my inner voice and try to let go. This control thing is a tough one for me, and all illusion of course. Who has control over anything?  Bring it on 2017!

Orange Bowl in Miami. Great game and lots of fun. Thanks Brett and Maria! We had a lot of FSU alumni in our group so that's who we were routing for, and they dramatically won by a point. Of course we stayed until the end making the trek out of the stadium a nightmare. Back at the condo by 2:30am. Argh.

My clip -on umbrella - it works!
Back in Naples this week with Mark away at CES in Las Vegas. I was longing for the beach so out I went on a picture perfect day. Looks very quiet, which it was to start as I go early, but the masses were coming in as I was packing up. German, Italian, French, Dutch words wafting in the air. It's season ya know.

As I write this Crested Butte has had almost 4 feet of snow with another 3 feet predicted next week. I heard from neighbors at Star Mt. that it was truly a sight to behold. Our snow plow man had his hands full but it's what the area lives for... We'll be up in March for a couple weeks - can't miss the whole winter! Hope the great snow continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment