Thursday, January 28, 2016

Seashells, rain, full moon, and hope for balmy weather

While everyone else was dealing with the blizzard, we've had monsoon rain patterns and ongoing tornado threats which then followed me to Miami. Do not be fooled by the above photo! What crazy weather patterns...

Wonderful full moon from Saturday although this was a next day early morning shot. Loving my new camera which I think I'd forgotten to mention. A lovely Christmas present from Mark. Alas the third generation of my Panasonic compact was a poorly designed one and I was most unhappy. The new one is a Sony HX90v with a 30x zoom. Very happy with the image quality so far.


Is this not the cutest thing -and exactly how I feel about these trees: Banyan -considered sacred by many...


And the Miami scene once again. I drove over from Naples yesterday with rain, wind and tornado warnings following me along the way. This was this morning before the crazy rain and tornado warnings started again. Love this walk - I walk the island and cross the bridge into downtown to go past Miami Circle (their little Stonehenge) and round the corner to giant high rise buildings and blaring horns. For a few moments its fun to be in a massive downtown scene.

We head to the Keys tomorrow to visit longtime friends Pam and Wade. Should be a lot of fun. And the weather is predicted to be clear - yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment