Friday, January 22, 2016

Painting challenge, cast netting, and weather

Been quite chilly here, and now rainy again, but not in any way complaining. As I sit here the east coast is bracing for a monster snowstorm which also includes the DC area where Heather and Tiffany (and families) are. Well Tiffany is actually in Salt Lake City at a blog conference but that's another story...

Further, gave me a little jolt to be cc'd on an email yesterday from Star Mt. with a neighbor snowed in requesting help to have the road plowed out. And wow... We'll be visiting in Feb for a couple of weeks. I'll have to get my mind back to what that white stuff is all about.

Lovely visit to the beach even though it was a bit chilly. I go in the morning when there are hardly any people. Feeds my soul this place. I think its primal for so many people.

Cast netting class happened next to me which was fun. This beach is a state park and offers tons of activities but I didn't know about this one. To catch smaller fish to use as bait for bigger? I think.

My 5 day painting a day challenge is done. I feel like I accomplished a lot especially since I interpreted the rules to be actually paint a painting a day, not just post one. It was wild I tell you - but stepped up my game. So here they are in order:

Here's to a great weekend for everyone and a safe one for those in nature's path!


No comments:

Post a Comment