Friday, May 15, 2015

Naples, Miami, and art class

And the Naples/Miami adventure continues. I am mostly aware of where I am at any given moment, but not so sure Mark is. This bouncing back and forth plus travel elsewhere keeps him hopping. Maybe it's the fountain of youth solution everyone's been looking for.

We have five weeks until the mega long drive back to Star Mt. This is ciao baby, for me at least, for the summer. Mark will be back and forth, more Florida than Star Mt for the summer and early fall. I'll just hop a plane and zip on down if the pang of separation hits me.

deck view of cruise ships coming and going
29th floor and that's the Miami River
 pretty pool - empty as it was a cloudy rainy day
I realize I haven't posted any photos of the Miami place. These were taking while zooming around with the realtor in between rain downpours before we decided on this one. What an ordeal this was, too long a story but suffice to say Miami rentals and board associations are not for the faint of heart. It's a lovely place though and quite secure. You couldn't get an illegal toe near the place with the security they have. Apparently a leftover from the Miami worse than most recession and bad types coming in. Gosh, glad we passed muster.

Star Mt. road
Last art class for the summer this week. Love my teacher/friend Patty and the other participants are a talented inspiring group on their own. I plan to hold this inspiration close to keep me painting through the summer.


 I had great fun going to the beach with my art paraphernalia and of course camera. Not too many people and great scenery. My solo umbrella works too! An Amazon quick purchase.




No comments:

Post a Comment