Sunday, February 5, 2012

You plan and then life steps in

So sorry for the non-activity on the blog. I've been dealing with a family medical situation. My father is very seriously ill and providentially I was in Colorado just a few hours away from where my parents live. Positive thoughts and prayers are most appreciated!

my brother George at work
While visiting had a nasty virus run through the family (I escaped somehow), big snowstorm (managed to schedule a flight out after the big mess), and had some terrific bonding time with my siblings albeit there for a much more serious reason.

couple of ducks swimming by
Bouganvilla

lady fishing on my walking route
 Back to Naples and happily reunited with Mark- haven't seen each other in almost 2 weeks. Life is definitely bit out of control. Hang on and wait for the next installment is all I can do. Oh, the top photo is some craziness my phone camera decided to produce. Kind of apropo...

No comments:

Post a Comment