Friday, February 17, 2012

Whirlwind life

Yes I know, where have I been... Quick post to say my father is no better and we are just waiting for, hopefully,a pain free and peaceful end. With everything out of our control, we simply keep to the schedule of our life. Been in Naples for a bit, got a little art class action with my great teacher, and now fly to see baby Penny (and the rest of the family). Mark is flying in today as well but from Detroit. Should be a great long weekend!

Condo back to very cute, and we'll be renting it out soon. After the long weekend we come back to Naples, but only for a day to pack up and drive back across the country to Colorado. Staying in CO Springs where my father, mother, brother and sister in law are. Then Mark flies back to Detroit and I take the jeep (aka the Rock) back to Star Mt. Whee, what a schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment