Monday, January 23, 2012

Painting, flowers, and quick trip to Star Mt.

Gorgeous here- 79 and sunny. Bought local tomatoes and Myer lemons at the farmers market and now have flowers in pots along with a basil plant out in the lanai. All these things somehow seem like cheating - it's Winter for goodness sakes!

the lanai where I hang out
My art class started this week with my wonderful instructor Patty. She manages to  instruct, critique, and instill confidence all at the same time. Great stuff. I'll post anything interesting that comes out of it.
Mark was here for the weekend, back again in good ole Detroit this week. Too much travel I think, He'll be in town the following two weeks - a good move.
Now news on my travel front.Next post will be from Star Mt. I leave Wed (yup soon) back Sat. And yes it was a very sudden decision. I've got to work on some tax stuff and of course brought nothing with me to Florida that would help... So I'll be curious how Star Mt. looks. They finally started getting good snow amounts, We've had a lot at the house according to Walter. Can't wait to see!





No comments:

Post a Comment