Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Til Oct sweet Penny, and fall at Star Mt.

I'm back at Star Mt. Goodness, it feels like two months, not two and a half weeks. Penny is now a major part of my heart. What a doll baby!  I'm putting the last couple photos up knowing she is changing every day and by the time I get back to see her (late Oct) she'll be a different baby altogether.

Getting ready for the beach?
Fall has arrived in full force here. All the hay is put up, cattle being moved in every direction (ours are still here - for probably another two weeks) The aspen are just starting to turn, and everything else is a haze of golden color. Still a little disoriented from my travels - not the least of which is the absolute opposite environment in which I live to that I just came from. Coyotes howling in the night, deer in my front yard, and a porcupine in the driveway this morning. And 38 degrees when I walked!

deer are turning gray for the winter
Mark comes home Thursday. Hurray - we've been apart for nearly 3 weeks. Will we need to reintroduce ourselves?

1 comment:

  1. Mother Nature...wow, you have it all on High. Penelope shining at the highest level. Trees and animals changing colors. Your own life transitioning in so many ways. All such gifts. You must be filled with the gratitude that most long for.

    ReplyDelete