Monday, September 5, 2011

Penny's adventures

So the baby Penny adventure continues. There cannot be another baby as precious anywhere. Now there's a definitive sentence...

Penny loves the bath (starfish carefully placed by Daddy for modesty)
Mommy do I like this?
Auntie Heather visiting
Nana(me) amused by Penny's antics
In my excitement getting here I forgot to post a couple of photos of my interim stay at my parents house. Due to hurricane Irene, I had a lovely few day visit rather than an overnight stay. My mother is a stupendous gardener, transforming any yard into a magical place. I, sadly, do not appear to have inherited the talent, but I keep trying. I wish I had taken a photo of the "before" backyard, but just try to imagine a bare place...


Mark is back at Star Mt. without me.He reports fawns are everywhere (stocking up on food for the winter I think) and Flap and twins are around (ate leftover cherries Mark threw out??!!) He's not been there alone before, but I'm sure he'll manage well. We won't see each other for three weeks with his schedule and mine - longest time by far in our married life.



No comments:

Post a Comment