Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Breaking away piece by piece

I have started reflecting on what things I will miss about Naples: first up - my beach walks. Truly amazing start to my day. The sun coming up, beautiful white sand and so quiet all you hear are gulls crying and waves lapping up on the beach.



Right now that's about all that's keeping me sane. The finish line is in the distance, if I can just survive the morass of crazy requests, ridiculous repairs, etc. that constitute selling a house these days. I'm about to start packing boxes, which will be sent to Star Mt. We don't want to rent a UHaul thing, been there, done that, so will ship clothes and the few personal things that we're taking. Star Mt. hold on, we'll be back soon! It's been 90 degrees here and they have snow falling there. Study in absolute contrasts for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment