Thursday, March 17, 2016

White sand and balmy breezes

This is a quick post before I leave for a long weekend up to Virginia. To see the little girls - yippee! It was a very quick decision but it's amazing how you click a few buttons and you're committed. I'm apparently going to see some more white stuff, and I don't mean white sand. I thought I was done with that, as I'm sure everyone in that area is thinking also. Doesn't matter, I'll have fun anyway.

No owner appeared
Beach, beach, beach. I've had to go earlier and earlier to beat the crowds. Just starting to build when I took this.Okay, I guess I'll share....

Lots of talk of this being the most crazy season ever down here. Don't know if that's true but we certainly have felt the pressure of the crowds with traffic, parking, and restaurants. Real estate has gone wild, come on down and buy before it's gone seems to be the theme.

We're starting to plan out our remaining weeks as we leave May 1. As usual there are many places we haven't gotten too. This year there's a good excuse as Mark's work schedule dictates everything and he is a living tornado these days. Racking up those air miles. He will of course be back down in Florida after some recovery time post surgery. And maybe I'll be tagging along to offer assistance for some of this - tbd.


No comments:

Post a Comment