Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Skiing, snowboarding, shopping, cattle, and having general fun

A quick post before I leave soo early in the morning. Baby #2 is holding out til I get there! At least, as I write at 8pm 2/12.

Katie the expert masseuse
Everyone is having a great time with all different directions today. Mark and Paul fishing (yes!) James and friend Jeremy all over the mountain snowboarding, and Katie and I were in CB shopping. Good plan all around.

James and Jeremy upon arrival decided to try snowboarding on our property. Not worth the effort as Jeremy said. That's the truth, you just stick and sink here. Go to the mountain.

Shopping and lunch at Ryce. Hurray...

our back gate
My last time snowshoeing, actually my last time with winter sports for the season. How weird that is! Saw a tree I've passed by a hundred times that suddenly stood out with bear claw marks all up and down. No way to determine how old - could be 50 years for all I know. When I get back the GIANT melt will be in full swing. That's a lotta snow.

Passed a cattle drive on the way into CB. All those preganant mamas heading to a closer pasture. The teeny weeny calves are about to enter shortly. I'm going to miss all of this, Mark will have to be the photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment