Sunday, March 30, 2014

And more action with Penny and Juliet




Be warned, I am still in Babyland, Virginia so it's all about the younger set. We leave Thursday which will be 3 weeks for me. Can't believe how fast it's gone!








Mark made it with no issues even with 16 inches at CB and 8 at Star Mt the day before. He's come to a crazy place. The weather WILL NOT WARM UP. First rain, then sleet, and then snow and that's just today. Really.





We had a bring in birthday lunch for Heather at Tiffany's house. Heather's choice which was lovely and a joint effort produced a yummy carrot cake. I should have had a picture but it was mostly devoured before I had a chance.




Juliet continues to be a great baby and voracious eater. She is also trying to learn the language as fast as she can. Going to be chasing after Penny as soon as possible. Now she just needs to give Mom and Dad a longer break in the middle of the night.













Penny is a busy bee, what can I say.




What a precious sweetie. I'm so happy to be here for the first couple weeks of Juliet's life.

1 comment: