Friday, June 21, 2013

Miss NO, NO Penny, Reston, and flowers, flowers everywhere

Wheee, I'm back after a whirlwind athletic sprint at Tiffany's house. I'm very overdue with a post, sorry!
My trip, in brief, was a marathon of packing, moving, cleaning arranging, etc. all to help get Tiffany and Chris's townhouse ready to sell. It looks terrific, so hopefully a buyer will be found quickly.

peek a boo
Yoga (and Penny can do downward dog!)
Miss Penny was a joy and is now in the very active toddler stage with no,no, no, no popping out of her mouth quite often. All part of growing up...

My Daddy
Pigtails! Penny allows 5 minutes or less and then they're OUT
The fun part of this story is in just 8 days Tiffany, Chris, and Penny fly here for a week to play at our house. Yippee!

Mark was on top of everything while I was gone with time for fishing and golf. Fishing still is not great, water still a little high perhaps.

First columbine of the season
I know I'm repeating myself, but the flowers are stunning this year. There's a layer of pollen over everything which we were used to in Maryland, but not here. Flowers on overdrive after a poor showing last year...

120 bright and happy steers (many out of camera range)
Cows are in the field on the Carbon side awaiting the end of the larkspur before the ranchers let them in our gates for the summer. Should happen in the next week or so...Hurry, hurry close our house gates. Love them or hate them, they are a part of Star Mt.

No comments:

Post a Comment