Monday, December 21, 2009

Huffing & puffing in the snow




Part 1 of two -Further adventures in the snow. We (Mark & I) finally did some snowshoeing today. Oh, my, yes to everyone who said it was quite the workout. Of course, it took half an hour just to figure out how to put the things on and get all the correct clothing on. Winter is work! We blazed a trail on our own property through the woods in two feet of snow. Coming back on our track was easier, but I think I will be sore in some places tomorrow. It was FUN.
Don't know how the girls & guys did yet with their lessons on the mountain. They're on their way back now.(part two)
Christmas is nearing and packages are being thrown in the snow by our community gate. At least they're getting here!
We had dinner in Gunnison last night at a restaurant we like called Sugah's.Good food and cute Xmas lights on Main St...

1 comment:

  1. Ho Ho Ho HaHaHa HeeHeeHee...Merry Christmas! Brian and Cortney signed me in so that I can comment on your blog...I am soo excited..Loved the video ...you all have a wonderful Christmas...make snow angels...Hugs Donna

    ReplyDelete