Sunday, February 3, 2019

Aubrey

I'm back from a quick trip to see Miss Aubrey (along with Heather and Brian of course). It meant leaving balmy Florida, braving the cold, rain and finally snow on my morning departure, but all was worth it. Aubrey is the most gorgeous happy baby around. 5 months old, changing by the day and stealing everyone's hearts.

My arrival in Aubrey land




Lunch out with yummy food Mommy and Nana but not for Aubrey. She seemed ok with it.


Aubrey with her first cup - she's not sure what it's all about
So there you have it - the visit. Missing photos with Daddy (Brian) but he was around I can assure you. He was probably in the kitchen whipping up one of those fabulous meals he cooks.
We'll see everyone next in Florida including Tiffany and family at the end of March. I'm quite excited about this as finally all the family will meet. Should be a fun fun time.

2 comments: