Saturday, September 15, 2018

Aubrey

My trip back east is done and I'm back at Star Mt. having a bit of Aubrey withdrawal. It was actually cut short by a few days since I left early in anticipation of travel chaos due to the hurricane. Tiffany was supposed to come at this week's end also but cancelled as they had to evacuate from Charleston. Mother Nature rules that's for sure.

Yes lots and lots of Aubrey photos. She's a doll baby and very sweet considering she's just turned the household upside down. Babies do this ya know....She's quite something but then I'm very prejudiced.

Heather and Brian happen to live 2 blocks from the Chesapeake Bay so my morning walks headed straight there. Absolutely gorgeous.

Daddy love
So you're Granddaddy?
Lots of people holding Aubrey -as should be. Mark even made it up for the shortest visit ever - less than 24hrs but worth it.

More Bay photos. The sunrises are spectacular. I had forgotten just how amazing the Bay is. We moved away from the area almost 10 years ago now. Aaack - can that be?!

Let me not leave out the professional newborn photo shoot that happened while I was there. Heather can clearly do it all. Stay tuned for wonderful photos. This one I took, kinda in the middle of it all. Check out Heather Lee Trimm Photography - my mega talented daughter!


1 comment: