Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Spring in Florida- gorgeous sunsets, white sand, and swaying palm trees

Calmer is the descriptive word of the day. That does not mean it's calmer in the city, whoa, between spring break and season still in full swing, traffic is major and restaurants difficult to get into. Now we don't get the really wild stuff- the college spring breakers, Naples is far too sedate for them. So calmer is really all about me and my state of mind at the moment. Funny how all things slow down and you can smell the roses, so to speak when intense deadlines have passed.

Our first guests at the house have come and gone. Brett and Maria, so lovely to have you over. The event was the golf men's member/guest but Maria and I had fun on our own, you know shopping, lunch out, what's not to like...

My first beach visit since the beginning of January. I can't believe it myself - waaay overdue. Great stuff with lots of activity happening. Fishing, boating, skidoo, and a volunteer staff member at the park speaking on unusual findings on the beach. A world all unto itself.

My art table has arrived. Ha - in many pieces. I don't know about you, but this is not my favorite activity. It's the leftover parts that are scary - wish me luck.

Excitement in our family. Some of you have already heard, but we're going to have another grandchild, Heather is pregnant!! I can't express how excited and thrilled we are. Baby fun coming up!πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€


1 comment: