Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Orchids, art, and moving soon

The house/condo craziness continues but I was able (due to previous scheduling)  to attend another 3 day watercolor workshop with my favorite teacher and now friend, Patty. It turned out to be a great distraction and I came up with a painting that meets my framing criteria. Wonderful to see a lot of the art crowd I've taken classes with there too. Patty has quite the draw even though she's moved to the "other side"- Orlando, and not back in Naples that often.


My orchids are in full bloom and I'm thrilled as I bought them last year. They bloomed for 3 months and then I cut the stems as instructed, and viola magnificent bloom a year later. I'll have to find a spot for them at the new house. Different light pattern will come into play.

Things are marching along nicely, and with any luck, we'll be in the new house in 10 days. Moving truck scheduled and all the fun that goes along with that. We're moving most of the furniture in the condo, leaving some for "staging" as it's for sale and no offers yet. Crazy process the whole buying and selling homes thing. Sending positive thoughts out to the universe for our buyers to show up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment