Sunday, March 22, 2015

Winter thaw and surprise visitors

Posting while I have a second otherwise I will be very tardy again. We are at the end of winter, well, our end anyway. We head to Naples the last day of March, back mid June.

Yippee, company here. More than was scheduled, a big surprise. Lisa and Charles drove over from Santa Fe to surprise Heather at the airport.

Shenanigans abound already. Any time Heather, Lisa, and I are together look out... We stopped at the Shaman's Corner in Gunnison with Heather's suitcase still in the car. All I will say about this is some purchases were made.

We are enjoying gorgeous weather 40's which is warm, warm, warm for here. My daffodils and daylilies are poking up little green shoots where snow has melted in our southern front exposure. Ski mountain closes in two weeks.

Its spring time calving season. We're seeing babies all over. No actual birth in progress but since I saw half a dozen in the act last year eyes are peeled.

And Miss Juliet turned 1 this week. Precious precious child. For those who didn't see Tiffany's facebook post...

No comments:

Post a Comment