Friday, June 13, 2014

Hiking and those precious girlies Penny and Juliet


This is a combo post of sorts including our last hike on Snodgrass before I left for Virginia. We marched up the mountain ,or a portion of it, and realized we have a long way to go before being ready for the first 14er or the 12 mile hike from CB to Aspen. We're seriously working at it though, well when I get back :)

And onto my joyous time with Miss Penny and little Miss Juliet. Only two days left! Oh my, those girls are growing up waaayy too fast.

Summer in full swing here and so far lots and lots of rain. Hoping to enjoy the community pool before going home. Mark's been busy with home projects and golf back at Star Mt. Time is rushing by too fast!

1 comment:

  1. Darling! And, I don't mean Mark! Penny is juggling TWO phones?! Oh my. And, Juliet is not a new born. Wow, what a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete