Thursday, October 24, 2013

Steamy heat, palm trees, alligators, and golf




Been busy doing Naplesey things. Boy, hard life going from fun restaurants to shopping to watercolor to tai chi and finally golf. Rough, rough, rough I tell you.




Lovely lunch on the beach with good friends for Mark's birthday. Daily access to the beach will be coming soon when we move to a new abode in 10 days. Why are we moving out of our place ? We have a renter coming in and this was an offer we could not refuse. Pack up and move on down the road...


The weather finally has cooled down as of today. I thought I was doing my early walk in a steam bath the last few mornings. Half the humidity and 80ish for the next few days. Fling open those sliding doors.




On my list you may have noticed tai chi. So happy, they're offering it at the community center here. Loved it when I took it before. It's good for everything that ails you I'm convinced. Not currently available in Gunnison/CB area. Maybe I'll learn enough and RETAIN it this time...










Golf was fun- Treviso Bay (my first round in a year) yes, I can hear the boos from way out there. Whatever, I'm back in the game. We intend, having brought both sets of clubs, to play quite a bit while down here. But, today had some special moments as you see above. And it was Mark's birthday. Watch out alligator, Mark will never let you get in the way of a golf game.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A year is a short time if you're still having fun doing it, haha! How do you think you did? Better than before? That alligator looks like it wanted to join your game, haha!

    Regards,
    Stefani Hollins @ Faulkwood Shores Golf Club

    ReplyDelete